Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spread the yumms

I had a great time visiting with a river heights moms group this week as one of their guest speakers.  The invite came from Erica Froese who was kind enough to host the get together and I was glad it was as she promised. A "low stress get together with a very nice group ladies".  I'm not an expert on cakes or the steps involved in building one but it was nice to share what I've learned in the past 6 months.  I hope I inspired a few.  I brought some of my favorite cake books,  Marshmallow fondant to taste and play with.  As well as a the Marshmallow fondant recipe in a 4x6 format for each to take home.  I was happy for many good questions that showed genuine interest and the overall encouragement I received.  They are a great group of ladies and I feel blessed to have shared a great morning with.
So a BIG thanks goes out to the group for welcoming me as I'm also not a professional speaker , but I hope you got something out of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment